- Admit you are wrong. This step is the most important one of all.
- Admit that you have hurt your spouse’s emotions.
- Let your spouse know how sorry you are.
- Be humble and ask your spouse to forgive you.
- Forgive yourself.
- Create an action plan.
- Practice your action plan.
How do you give your wife a heartfelt apology?
- Sincerity. Your wife can sense whether you actually mean it.
- Humility. Place her in a position of importance.
- Ask for Forgiveness. Actually ask the question, “Will you forgive me?”.
How do I get my wife to forgive me?
- Make sure you have uninterrupted quiet time together. This goes hand in hand with taking her feelings seriously.
- Serve her something.
- Try humility.
- Be completely honest.
- Never try to even the score.
- Don’t minimize the offense.
- Own responsibility.
- Lay out a plan for restitution.
What is the best sorry message?
I’m so sorry that I hurt you. I’m sending you this apology message in a card to let you know that I love everything about you, for always, every single day. I want nothing more than for you to forgive me so that I can whisper in your ear how much I love you. The perfect couple love, laugh, fight and trust.