- Initiate things. It’s always a good idea to initiate things in the bedroom.
- Tease him.
- Give him a sneak peek.
- Get food into play.
- Go commando and make sure he knows.
- Blindfold him.
- Bite your lower lip.
- Always smell like a dream.
How can I seduce my boyfriend with touch?
Touching his neck is best done when you are pulling him in close to tell him a “secret.” Or just going for that good-night kiss at the end of the night. The only place where this spot works any better is on a WOMAN’S neck – as you may or may not have found out for yourself.
How can I romance my boyfriend physically?
- Turn off all your electronics.
- Now that you have each other’s attention, talk.
- Get physical but in a non-sexual way.
- Talk about sex outside of the bedroom.
- Don’t neglect the electronic seduction.
- Set the stage for love.
- Don’t forget the post-coital intimacy.
How do I get my boyfriend to crave my body?
- Call him by cute names often: Advertisement.
- Keep him guessing:
- Touch him unexpectedly:
- Small changes do make a big difference:
- Compliment him often:
- Take him down the memory lane:
- Give him ample space:
- Smell good at all times: