- He makes time for you. Everyone is busy and they can cancel plans all the time.
- He makes you feel safe.
- He respects your opinion.
- He keeps his promises.
- He introduces you to his family.
- He wants more intimacy.
- He doesn’t judge you for your craziness.
- He supports your dreams.
What are signs of someone who is deeply in love?
- You feel charged and euphoric around them.
- You can’t wait to see them again — even when they’ve just left.
- Everything feels exciting and new.
- You always make time for them.
- You don’t mind making sacrifices for them.
- You have fantastic sex.
- You idealize them.
What does the deepest love feel like?
When you experience deep love for someone, you want to share every part of your life with them. You want to recall the events of your day to them. And you want to be as much a part of their life as you want them to be in yours. You share your secrets with them.
What does true deep love feel like?
You feel like a complete individual
Both people are free to be their whole selves. Couples experience “true individuation and self-discovery” when they’re truly in love, explains Carroll. In this way, you don’t feel incomplete without them but rather that you’re two whole people who work well as a team.