- Spend time with him.
- Leave him little notes – in his lunch, on the mirror in the morning, on the windshield of his car, etc.
- Spontaneously touch him.
- Wake him up with a smile.
- Praise him in front of others.
- Buy him a small gift.
- Encourage him.
How do I make him feel like a protector?
To make him feel like your protector, get his help and tell him you feel safe with him. Additionally, show him how much you desire him and build a healthy relationship with him so he feels respected. However, keep in mind that it’s not your job to cater to your man, so don’t take responsibility for his feelings.
How do I make him feel like a winner?
- Notice what he does and compliment him. When men do things around the house there are two purposes: one is to fix the problem, the second is to impress you.
- Initiate sex. This can be a touchy subject.
- Support and encourage their purpose.
- Stand up for him.
- Brag about him.
How do you make a man feel like he’s your hero?
Compliment him often.
To really make an impact, it’s important to be specific with your praise and not lay it on too thick (since he’ll see right through that). Genuine, heartfelt compliments will go a long way toward making your guy feel truly loved and treasured.