How can I remove eyelash extensions without damaging my house?
- Use an oil-based makeup remover.
- Take a steamy shower.
- Try using castor oil.
- Don’t pick or pull at your lashes (fake or real).
- Skip the removal and layer on mascara, instead.
- Be gentle— and patient.
What’s a good eyelash extension remover?
- Solvent Remover: Imagine nail polish remover, but for lash adhesive.
- Cream Remover: This remover looks like lotion and has a creamy consistency.
- Gel Remover: Like cream remover, gel remover is thicker than a solvent.
- Oil-Based Remover:
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil:
Can you remove Falscara with regular makeup remover?
Taking them off is much more simple than putting them on. I just soak a cotton pad in micellar water or eye makeup remover and gently hold it over my eye until the bond dissolves and I can gently pull them off.