Thinking of You
- “I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
- “I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”
What can I say instead of thinking of you?
How to Say ‘Thinking of You at This Difficult Time’ During an Illness
- “Hang in there!”
- “I hope you feel better soon!”
- “Take care of yourself!”
- “I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well!”
- “I’ll pray for your speedy recovery!”
- “You are the strongest person I know!
- “I heard you aren’t feeling well.
What is the most romantic text message?
Short Love Messages for Him – Loving Texts for Him
- You make my heart beat faster.
- I’m the luckiest girl in the world.
- I miss your handsome face already.
- I just felt a huge surge of love for you.
- I love you with everything that I am.
- Hey, I just wanted to let you know I love you a little more every single day.
What to text to make her feel special?
How to Make a Girl Feel Special Through Text
- 1 Bring up one of her favorite topics.
- 2 Give her a compliment that’s not about her looks.
- 3 Make a list of reasons why she’s amazing.
- 4 Tell her you can’t stop thinking about her.
- 5 Send her a supportive message.
- 6 Bring up your favorite memory of her.