What is the best vitamin C product for the face?
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic. $169.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum. $70.
- Maelove Glow Maker. $30.
- PCA Skin C&E Advanced Serum. $125 now 20% off.
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector. $20.
- Skinceuticals Phloretin CF. $169.
- Environ Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream. $90.
- CeraVe Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. $22.
Does Beautycounter have hyaluronic acid?
Packed with two forms of hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins C and E, this intensely moisturizing serum, without mineral oil or synthetic fragrance, delivers a boost of lasting hydration and antioxidant protection. With continued use, skin will feel firmer and look brighter with a more even tone.
How do you use vitamin C serum?
Vitamin C serum is typically applied once or twice per day. A good rule of thumb is to cleanse, tone, apply vitamin C serum, and then moisturize. Be sure to apply skin care products with clean hands.