- Apply a generous layer of powder under the eye, T-zone, laugh lines, outer corners of the mouth, and chin.
- Let powder bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Gently dust away excess powder.
Does Huda beauty loose powder have flashback?
No, it doesn’t have flashback for me and that is super important to me. I don’t bake my under eyes anymore because it can feel drying but I do set it with a damp beauty blender.
Is Huda beauty powder good?
HUDA beauty face powder
This is one of the best settings powders I’ve tried. It doesn’t cling to dry patches like other powders in my collection do and it makes your skin look flawless…
Which is the best loose powder?
- COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder.
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Tinted Loose Setting Powder in Light-Medium.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
- COVERGIRL truBLEND Minerals Loose Powder.
- Glossier Wowder Finishing Powder.
- PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Setting Powder.
- BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder.