- After coloring, wait a full 72 hrs before shampooing.
- Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Add dye to your conditioner.
- Turn down water temperature when shampooing.
- Wash hair less often.
- On off days, use dry shampoo.
- Use leave-in treatments to protect hair color when styling.
Is detox shampoo good for dyed hair?
Can you use detox shampoo and conditioner on colored hair? The resounding answer is, yes. While clarifying shampoos and conditioners used to have a bad reputation – especially when they were used on colored hair – this is no longer the case.
Who owns Love planet and beauty?
Four years ago, Piyush Jain pulled together a small, hand-picked team with the remit of building a new brand, influenced by the fast-growing trend for natural ingredients. Sonika Malhotra soon joined the squad. Together with a dedicated group of experts from across Unilever, they came up with Love Beauty and Planet.
What does love beauty and planet do?
Love Beauty and Planet delivers brilliant care for your hair and body and does it while carefully evaluating every step of our products’ lifecycles with the aim of having a carbon footprint so small, it’s like we weren’t even here. We have big ambitions and, we’re on a journey to continuously improve.