What makes a man want to marry you?
Loving someone and feeling safe and fulfilled with them can be an indicator that a committed union, such as marriage, may be in the future. Sociologists researched traits that men tend to want their potential wife to have. These preferences include: Mutual attraction and love.
How do you tell if he wants to propose?
- They Are Being Secretive and Nervous.
- They Plan The Next Vacation.
- They Comment About Married Couples
- They Become Very Guarded About Their Phone.
- Saving Not Spending.
- They Become Suddenly Interested In Jewelry
- They Reserve Dinner Or Make Your Favorite Meal
How do guys act before they propose?
The most telling sign he’s planning to propose? He makes plans that are a little too secretive or vague – like a weekend trip to Paris or the beach, a reservation at an exclusive restaurant or a rendezvous at any place that: has personal significance for the two of you or for him (like where his parents got engaged)