- Project professionalism.
- Display positive body language.
- Greet all clients warmly.
- Welcome clients to the salon.
- Take the client’s name.
- Keep the client informed.
- Be hospitable.
How do you announce the opening of a new salon?
We are happy to announce that on [REOPENING DATE] we are opening our salon again. As health is our highest priority, we’ve introduced new safety protocols – you can find them on our website: [LINK]. We can’t wait to see you again! Hi, it’s [BUSINESS NAME].
How do you promote a beauty parlor?
- Offer Referral Discounts. Personally, I love this one.
- Loyalty Programs or Punch Cards. Like referral discounts, it’s always nice to recognize great clients.
- Geotargeted Ads.
- Mobile Ads.
- Show off your Skilled Staff.
- Use Hashtags to Pitch Your Salons for Events.
- Post Coupons Locally.
How do you start a professional text?
- Make sure your customers have opted into receiving messages from you.
- Always introduce yourself.
- Be considerate of your customers time.
- Make your call to action clear and concise.
- Try to keep it to 160 characters, or your text might get split into multiple messages.