Does Cindy Crawford own Meaningful Beauty?
While Cindy Crawford rose to popularity as one of the first supermodels, she cemented her wealth with the creation of Meaningful Beauty. Crawford, 55, launched the beauty brand in 2004 alongside marketing firm Guthy-Renker. Crawford owns 50% of the brand, while Guthy-Renker owns the other 50%.
What is the secret ingredient in Meaningful Beauty?
Meaningful Beauty® is formulated with a “first generation” antioxidant complex that includes SOD along with such skin rejuvenating ingredients as coenzyme Q10, lipoic acid, and minerals designed to help restore skin’s youthful radiance.
What is the best skincare line for aging?
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream.
- Alastin Renewal Retinol.
- Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Cream.
- Jan Marini Transformation Cream.
- Skinbetter AlphaRet Overnight Cream.
- Bliss Youth Got This Prevent-4 Pure Retinol Deep Hydration Moisturizer.
- Isdin Age Contour Night Cream.