- Do you miss your hometown, or are you glad to be gone?
- Have you ever had a celebrity encounter?
- Do you like to travel?
- Where is the one place you’ve never been that you’d like to go?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Are you an animal person?
- Do you have a lot of pet peeves?
Whats a good ice breaker for a first date?
Ask something personal
Start by asking about that! Firstly, your date will be pleased that you remember a tiny, personal detail about them, and secondly, it’s a good way to start a conversation, and show that you’re really interested in them as a person. “ This then, is the perfect ice breaker.
What are good first date questions?
- “What Makes You Unique?”
- ” What are some random fun facts about you?”
- “What’s Something You Want to Learn or Wish You Were Better At?”
- “Would You Rather…?”
- “Know Any Good Jokes?”
- “What’s Your Favorite Place on Earth?”
- “Who Are the Special People in Your Life?”
What’s a good flirty question?
Cheeky Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
What would you do If I kissed you right now? What is your biggest turn on? What is your biggest turn off? Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?