110 Thought-Provoking Questions for Couples
- Who was your first crush, and what were they like?
- Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
- What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
- What’s something you used to believe about relationships but no longer do?
What are some good truths for couples?
Truth Questions for Couples
- What is the number of people you have kissed?
- Do you feel you should have married someone else?
- Have you ever picked your nose in public?
- Name three things that you own but have never used?
- What is your worst addiction?
- Are you fond of your partner’s culinary skills?
What truth can I ask my boyfriend?
Truth questions for couples:
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What’s the most childish thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s a bad habit you have?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- What’s one thing you would do if you waked up tomorrow as the opposite sex?
What are good drinking game questions?
PG-Questions for Truth or Drink
- What’s your most shallow reason for not going on a second date?
- What’s the worst date you’ve ever had?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Name something illegal that you’ve done and regret.
- Tell about the biggest ticket you’ve ever gotten.
- How many people in the room would you be willing to kiss?