Short Non-Traditional Wedding Vows
- I promise to surprise you, to amaze you, to make you laugh, and to help you in your every endeavor.
- Dream with me, hold me, never let me go and I will be your loving wife forevermore.
- I’ve always dreamed of marrying a guy like you, and today, I get to marry the man of my dreams.
What is the best wedding vows you ever heard?
Sweet Wedding Vows
- “I promise to never lose our spark and to always do the little things to make you happy.”
- “I will always love you no matter what.”
- “I promise to always make you laugh and to laugh together.”
- “I vow that we will be a family forever.”
- “I could never get bored when I’m with you.”
How can I make my vows unique?
Tell a Story About How You Met or Fell In Love
- Tell the promises you want to make to your partner. This is the ‘vow’ part of unique wedding vows.
- Add some humor or romance. Why not both?
- Mention things you will do together.
- Remember to add the tough stuff.
- Wrap it up in a beautiful bow.
What are the 7 promises of marriage?
- Groom Promises: Om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman.
- Bride Promises: Dhanam dhanyam pade vadet.
- Groom Promises: Om oorje jara dastayaha.
- Bride Promises: Kutumbum rakshayishyammi sa aravindharam.
- Groom Promises: Om rayas santu joradastayaha.
- Bride Promises: Rava bhakti as vadedvachacha.