- Retin-A, Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate. These vitamin A derivatives and others can lead to dangerous birth defects.
- Tazorac and Accutane.
- Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic acids.
- Essential Oils.
- Aluminum chloride.
- Chemical Sunscreens.
What brands safe during pregnancy?
- Best Face Wash : Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser.
- Best Serum : Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum.
- Best Dark Spot Treatment : Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Treatment Serum.
- Best Moisturizer : Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.
- Best Eye Cream : Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream.
What face cream can I use while pregnant?
Cybele Fishman says that pregnant women can use “topical erythromycin (prescription) and all over-the-counter topical sulfur, zinc, and niacinamide treatments.” From the latter category of over-the-counter products, Fishman recommends the sulfur-based acne medication, Acnomel.
Can I use aloe vera gel on my face during pregnancy?
You can also use natural moisturizers, such as coconut oil, olive oil, or aloe vera gel, early in your pregnancy to get the best results. If somebody’s skin is oily and acne-prone, there are high chances that she will experience worse breakouts during the first trimester of pregnancy.