- I wish you were here.
- I think about you all the time.
- I see you everywhere around me.
- When will I see you again?
- I’m counting the days by minutes.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I can’t wait to be with you again.
- I can feel your breath on my neck.
How do you express missing someone you love?
“I wish I had done everything on earth with you.” “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” “For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly, knowing I am anchored to you.” “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.”
- “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” — Gemma Troy.
- “If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.” —
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” —
- “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.” —
How do you express love in words?
- I love you.
- I love so much.
- I love you a lot.
- I love you too.
- I love you forever.
- I love you unconditionally.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I love you with all my heart.