Which dry shampoo is the best?
- Best Overall: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk.
- Best For Thin, Fine Hair: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo.
- Best for Blondes: Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo for Light Tones.
- Best for Brunettes: Billie Floof Dry Shampoo for Brunettes.
- Best for Dry Hair: OGX Extra Strength Refresh & Restore + Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo.
Is dry shampoo good for your hair?
Dry shampoo doesn’t actually clean your hair. Instead, the starch and/or alcohol in the product absorbs the oil in your hair, making it look cleaner and fluffier. For most people, occasional use won’t cause any problems. If you overuse dry shampoo, your hair may become more vulnerable to breakage.
Why is my hair still greasy after dry shampoo?
Even if you have applied dry shampoo to your strands, the natural oils in your fingertips will only make your hair oily again. That’s how you got yourself into the oily hair mess to begin with. 7.