1/4th: “Walking in Beauty”: Native American Concepts: “hozho naasha” To “walk in beauty” means to walk in harmony with all living things. It’s being that state of awareness where you feel connected to everything around you.
- By Closing Prayer from the Navajo Way Blessing Ceremony. In beauty I walk.
- With beauty above me I walk.
- Shideigi hózhóogo naasháa doo.
- I will have a light body, I will be happy forever, nothing will hinder me.
- Through the returning seasons, may I walk.
- With beauty below me may I walk.
“May red shell be your lungs and white shell be your windpipe and that way you are starting to return. “May dark wind and straight lightning be your speech and that way, you are starting to return.