Which is the best Beautyblender?
- AOA Studio Paw Paw Wonder Blender.
- Morphe Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge.
- E.L.F. Camo Concealer Sponge.
- EcoTools Bioblender Biodegradable Makeup Sponge.
- Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge.
- Beauty Bakerie Blending Egg Beauty Sponges.
- Wet n Wild Makeup Sponge.
Do you wet the sponge before applying foundation?
The first step is wetting your sponge. You should never use a makeup sponge dry to apply foundation, especially if it’s a beautyblender, says Bartlett. She recommends squishing it under water about eight times until it’s fully saturated. Then, wring out the excess water.
Can you use the same Beautyblender for foundation and concealer?
Most people use the Beautyblender for applying foundation and concealer. Using a sponge to apply and blend foundation and concealer makeup is a total game changer. “Beautyblenders make the foundation application almost foolproof,” celebrity makeup artist Emily Cheng tells SELF.