Here are a few of the best shade trees for close to a house:
- Paper Birch. The paper birch is a fast-growing shade tree.
- Tulip Poplar. Tulip poplars are considered one of the tallest and best shade trees for close to a house.
- Dawn Redwood.
- Weeping Willow.
- American Plane Tree.
- Silver Maple.
- American Sweetgum.
What evergreen trees have the least invasive roots?
Evergreen Shade Tree With Noninvasive Roots & No Droppings
- Olive Tree. Several cultivars of olive trees (Olea europaea) provide the evergreen shade of other olive trees, but do not to produce fruit.
- Australian Willow.
- English Holly.
- Bronze Loquat.
What trees have no surface roots?
What are Non-Invasive Roots?
- White Oak (Quercus alba) White oaks are large, strong, imposing trees.
- Eastern Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) This species is a tall tree of the walnut family (Juglandaceae).
- Crabapple (Malus)
- 4. Japanese Maple (Acer palmatum)
- Crape Myrtle (Lagerstroemia)
What trees have a shallow root system?
- Beech Fagus spp.
- Birch Betula spp.
- Cottonwood Populus deltoides.
- Hackberry Celtis occidentalis.
- Norway maple Acer platanoides.
- Silver maple Acer saccharinum.
- Spruce Picea spp.
- Sugar maple Acer saccharum.