- Pixi Vitamin-C Serum.
- Murad Environmental Shield Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum.
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster.
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O.
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Day Serum.
Does vitamin C serum help pies?
5) Vitamin C
Yes, this star ingredient can treat both your PIE and PIH marks. It is known for its brightening properties and hence comes in handy for your PIH marks too.
Should I use retinol or vitamin C?
While vitamin C is most notable for helping to brighten and improve hyperpigmentation, retinol is typically considered best-in-class for wrinkles and fine lines. And if you really want to give your skin a one-two punch to get noticeably healthier, you can certainly try incorporating both into your routine.
How long does it take for vitamin C to work on dark spots?
When Youll See Results: Once you add vitamin C to your skincare regimen, you may start seeing noticeable improvements in three weeks. It can help significantly fade hyperpigmentation in about two months.