- Missha. If you go to a K-beauty enthusiast’s vanity, chances are, you’ll find at least one product — skincare or makeup — that’s from Missha.
- Etude House.
Why Korean skincare is the best?
Korean beauty products are buzzed about by experts in the beauty world for innovation, high-efficacy, and the use of natural ingredients. Korean beauty is also known for customized and often extensive product layering regimens to deliver a multitude of benefits gently over time.
What are the Korean skincare steps?
- Step 1: Wash with a Cleanser.
- Step 2: Prep the Skin with Toner.
- Step 3: Apply Essence.
- Step 4: Apply Ampoule.
- Step 5: Target Skin Issues with Serums.
- Step 6: Eye Cream.
- Step 7: Lock the Products in a Moisturizer.
- Step 8: Sunscreen.
How do Korean make up look?
Highlight under your eyebrows with a highlighting makeup pen to make your eyes look big and innocent. Finish the look with your favorite eyeshadow and eyeliner to make you look Korean. Create cat eyes for a classic Korean look. Extend your eyeliner upwards away from your eye to create a dramatic, catlike look.