- Booboo Bear.
- Baby Boy.
- Baby Love.
- Boo Thang.
- Love Bug.
What are cute Spanish nicknames?
- Amor. Amor directly translates to “Love” and is one of the most common nicknames for your partner.
- Corazón. This is a common nickname that means “Heart”.
- Mi reina.
- Mi amada.
- Mi Princesa.
- Mi sirenita.
What can I call my Indian boyfriend?
- Baabushona – The classic boyfriend nickname popular among Indian couples.
- Munchkin – An awesome name for a short, cute, and adorable guy.
- Cuddle Cookie – Perfect for a sweet-natured, shy guy.
- Hot Chocolate – Great name for a good-looking guy.
- Sugar – Try it for a sweet guy.
What are some flirty nicknames?
Pumpkin, peanut, bubby, baby, babe, bae, honey, darling, sugar, sweetie, honeybunch… English is packed full of fun, creative, and cute nicknames to call your loved ones. From food to animals, to just plain gibberish words – lots of us love giving a cute nickname to our significant other, family, friends, and children.