What plants will survive in an office?
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) Bouqs.
- Bamboo (Bambusoideae) Plants.com.
- Cast Iron Plant (Aspidistra Elatior)
- ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas Zamiifolia)
- Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum)
- Snake Plant (Dracaena Trifasciata, Formerly Sansevieria)
- Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonemas)
How do office plants survive without sunlight?
They have evolutionary adaptations to handle these low-light environments, which include making broad, thin leaves to capture as much sunlight as they can. But basically if a plant is green, it needs sunlight at some point to grow. Otherwise, it can’t survive.
Can plants grow with just office lights?
Are there plants that grow well using indoor light? The truth is that most plants tagged for indoor and office use do well, especially the foliage plants. In fact, the whitish blue light that fluorescent lights give off is fine for most plants, particularly foliage plants that are good for indoors.