Which is the best Vitamin C serum?
- Pixi Vitamin-C Serum.
- Murad Environmental Shield Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum.
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster.
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O.
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Day Serum.
Who should not use vitamin C serum?
A majority of customers who have come to us with damaged skin, including acne, redness and bacterial issues had one thing in common: The use of vitamin C serums. If your skin has been inflamed from use of vitamin C serums due to their oxidizing effect, the solution is the following: First, stop using vitamin C serums.
What are the side effects of vitamin C serum?
Some of the most common side effects include:
- skin irritation.
- tingling sensation upon application.