What is the difference between a Beautyblender and a makeup sponge?
What makes a beauty blender so special? Well, the difference between a beauty blender and a standard makeup sponge is primarily the shape. The different curves and points are suited for different parts of your face, and even the color can play a role depending on the intended application.
What Beautyblender is best for foundation?
- The Original Beauty Blender.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
- AOA Studio Paw Paw Wonder Blender.
- Morphe Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge.
- EcoTools Bioblender Biodegradable Makeup Sponge.
- Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge.
Is it better to apply foundation with a sponge?
A makeup sponge gives the most skin-like finish and pushes the product into the complexion, the foundation doesn’t sit on top so it appears more seamless and natural. You can really beautifully build-up and blend the product from sheer to full-coverage, but you have to use a clean sponge!