Why is my Fiddle Leaf Fig growing straight up?
If you’re after that coveted tree-like shape for your Fiddle Leaf Fig, sooner or later you’re going to want to learn how to help it branch! It’s in a plant’s nature for them to default to upward growth; where they can compete with other plants for more sunlight.
How do you strengthen a fiddle leaf?
- Prune your fiddle leaf fig regularly.
- Repot your fiddle leaf fig tree every few years.
- Give your fiddle leaf fig plenty of water.
- Fertilize your fiddle leaf fig tree regularly.
- Give your fiddle leaf fig tree enough sun.
Why is my fiddle leaf fig falling over?
Short Answer. The most common reason a Fiddle Leaf Fig leans is that it’s not receiving enough sunlight. The branches will stretch toward the nearest window to improve photosynthesis and growth, becoming lopsided. Other reasons for leaning include a lack of water, inadequate nutrients, and an incorrect pot size.