- Add Calcium to The Soil. Calcium is a primary mineral that is essential for the growth of plants.
- Add Aluminum Sulfate to the soil.
- Add Copper to The Soil.
- Add Hydrogen Peroxide to The Soil.
- Garlic Fertilizer.
- Avoid Overwatering.
- Moderate Sunlight and Temperature.
What does an overwatered Anthurium look like?
Overwatering your Anthurium can cause root rot. What does that look like? The roots will be brown and mushy, and the stems will discolor. This could be caused by a couple things: watering frequency issues or soil issues.
Why is my Anthurium Crystallinum turning yellow?
Problem: Why are the leaves on my crystallinum turning yellow? Solution: Low indoor air humidity is the main cause of brown leaves and dead ends. This is an indication that the plant is dying. If your room lacks humidity, water the plant more often.
How do you fix yellow leaves?
- Step 1: Check for “Moisture Stress”
- Step 2: Look for Unwelcome Critters.
- Step 3: Let Them Soak Up the Sun.
- Step 4: Protect Them from Cold Drafts.
- Step 5: Make Sure They’re Well-Fed.