What is the rarest Syngonium?
The Syngonium T25, also known as the Syngonium Dwarf Variegata, is one of the rarest Syngoniums with uniquely variegated leaves. Syngonium T25 has very characteristic green and white leaves.
Is Arrowhead and Syngonium the same?
Arrowhead plants (Syngonium phodophyllum) are also known as Arrowhead vine or Arrowhead philodendron. The shape of its leaves gives the plant its namesake, arrow head.
Are there different types of arrowhead plants?
- Berry Allusion Nephthytis. Syngonium podophyllum ‘Berry Allusion’
- Bold Allusion Nephthytis. Syngonium podophyllum ‘Bold Allusion’
- Cream Allusion Nephthytis.
- Exotic Allusion Nephthytis.
- Holly Nephthytis.
- Julia Allusion Nephthytis.
- Maria Allusion Nephthytis.
- Painted Arrow Nephthytis.