What does eye gel do for your eyes?
Eye gels are wonderful in the morning to smooth, refresh, and help diminish AM puffiness. The light, silky texture of most eye gels also works well under makeup. The rich eye creams can cause concealer to crease into lines and shorten the wear time of eyeliner and mascara, problems that eye gels typically don’t cause.
How do you apply eye gel cream?
- Use your ring finger.
- Scoop up a pea-sized amount of product.
- Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward.
- Pat the product into your skin.
- Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb.
- Apply the rest of your skin care products and makeup.
Should I use eye gel in the morning or night?
Because the area can be so fragile, age-related skin concerns, like fine lines and puffiness, tend to appear here relatively early. As such, we recommend everyone use eye cream morning and night—not only to help keep the area looking its best right now but also to help prevent future damage.