- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Styling Gel.
- CurlMix Pure Homemade Flaxseed Watermelon and Lavender Gels.
- Design Essentials Natural Honey Curl Forming Custard.
- Curly Curl Gello Conditioning and Hydrating Gel.
- CurlSmith Curl Defining Styling Souffle.
- Biosilk Rock Hard Gellee.
- This DIY Flaxseed Gel.
What’s the difference between curl cream and gel?
What are the Differences Between Hair Gel and Curl Cream? Gel is a water-based product that is applied to wet hair to help style and hold hair in place, Udoh says. Curl cream, on the other hand, is typically an oil-based product that is applied to wet hair to help with styling or dry hair to define and enhance curls.
Is pattern for all hair types?
This leave-in is designed for all textures, patterns, and hair types with the bonus of helping restore hair. It’s formulated with natural oils and honey to provide moisture and a soft curl pattern definition and can be used for preparation before creating a protective style or a wash & go.
How do you use curl gel?
- Start off with clean hair. To effectively use a curling gel to get structured, defined ringlets, you’ll need to start off with clean hair.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Apply some gel.
- Scrunch it in.
- Let your hair dry.
- Style your hair.