How do you develop a sense of beauty?
- Look for beauty around you.
- Appreciate all forms of art.
- Look for beauty in yourself and others.
- Reject what is unpleasant or unnecessary including shallow appreciation of beauty.
- Learn from all things beautiful.
- Develop an aesthetic sense slowly but surely.
What is aesthetics sense?
having a sense of the beautiful; characterized by a love of beauty. relating to, involving, or concerned with pure emotion and sensation as opposed to pure intellectuality. SEE MORE. noun.
What Aristotle says about beauty?
Aristotle: beauty is symmetry
For the Ancient Greeks, beauty was no woolly matter of personal taste. According to Aristotle, beauty could be measured. Literally. “The chief forms of beauty are order and symmetry and definiteness, which the mathematical sciences demonstrate in a special degree,” he says in Metaphysics.