Can you put a potted plant in an aquarium?
Adding your potted plants to your aquarium
The greatest benefit of potted aquarium plants is you can re-arrange them easily, moving them around as often as you want. Dont hesitate to try a lot of different plants in a lot of different configurations!
What plants can grow submerged in water?
- Muskgrass (Chara spp.)
- Pondweed (Potamogeton)
- Eurasian Watermilfoil (Myriophyllum spicatum)
- Bladderwort (Utricularia purpurea)
- Hydrilla (Hydrilla verticillate)
- Common Waterweed (Egeria densa)
- Elodea (Elodea canadensis)
- Coontail (Ceratophyllum demersum)
Can I put my pothos in my aquarium?
Pothos plants not only provide excellent biological filtration for your aquarium, but they also grow into a beautiful vine outside of the tank and provide long roots for fish to swim around and hide in.