Is Rare Beauty highlighter glittery?
Mesmerize looks perfect on my medium warm skin tone! You can build this highlighter up to the intensity you want and it blends flawlessly with both my fingers and a brush. No chunky sparkles or glittery look, just pure highlight glow that looks flawless and beautiful.
How to use the Rare Beauty highlight?
Apply 1-2 dots directly over any areas you want to add a touch of glow—high points of cheeks, brow bone, the bridge of your nose. Blend with fingertips, brush, or our Liquid Touch Multi-tasking Sponge. TIP: For a soft, all-over glow, mix into your foundation or concealer.
Which brand liquid highlighter is best?
- Best for All Skin Tones: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand.
- Best Overall: Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight.
- Best Multitasker: Live Tinted Hueglow.
- Editor Pick: Ilia Beauty Liquid Light Serum Highlighter.
- Most Pigmented: About-Face Light Lock Highlight Fluid.