- “Hope you had a great day today.
- “Tell me about the best thing that happened to you today.”
- “Want to hear about the funny thing that happened to me today?”
- “I’ll be able to sleep better if I know I’m seeing you soon.
How do you say good night flirty?
- “Sleep tight, love! I’ll be dreaming of you!”
- “Good night, the love of my life. Sweet dreams!”
- “Get some rest!
- “Goodnight, most handsome guy/ prettiest girl in my life.
- “Sleep tonight, sweetheart.
- “Night night, baby.
- “Good night, sweetness.
- “Sweet kisses tonight.”
How do you say goodnight in a cute way over text?
For example, “nighty night” and “night night” and “night baby” are sweet, and if you already use “nighty night” or “night,” try “good night, sleep tight,”or just “sleep tight,” or “sleep well.” Good night texts don’t have to be super complicated or heartfelt; if you’re saying good night, cute ways are endless.
How do you say goodnight to your crush without being awkward?
Keep it simple by sticking with the classics.
Texting something as simple as “Goodnight!” or “Have a great night!” can go a long way, especially if you’re not looking to take the conversation to the next level. If you’re planning on seeing your crush soon, try messaging them something like “See you tomorrow!”