- Ask Her Interesting Questions.
- Ask Her about Her Life and Background.
- Ask Her about Her Hopes and Dreams.
- When You Learn Something about Her, Ask More Questions about It.
- If She Asks You about Yourself, Be Vulnerable and Share.
- Leave Her Wanting More.
What should I text her when?
- Ask about her day or her week. If you knew she had an important event on the horizon, ask how it went.
- Make sure the question is something she can easily answer. Don’t ask about the meaning of life; ask the girl what she’s doing for the 4th of July.
- Keep it simple.
- Keep it open-ended.
Should I text her or wait?
Should I Text Her Or Wait? If she texted you, you don’t have to wait to text her back. You can respond to her whenever you have time and can do so. If she hasn’t texted you back, however, it’s best to wait to reach out again so that she’ll have the chance to respond to your initial text message.
What can I text a girl to make her smile?
- You came into my life and made it a paradise. I love you, my darling.
- Watching you smile fills my heart with immeasurable happiness. Keep smiling, my love.
- My life was boring, black and white.
- I can’t imagine my life with anyone except you.