“Get To Know You” Things
- What do you like to do on dates?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your life goals?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Who is your best friend?
How do you keep a conversation going with your crush?
- 1 Ask your crush open-ended questions.
- 2 Follow up questions with more questions.
- 3 Play up your funny side by sending your crush a meme.
- 4 Show them your playful side by telling a funny story.
- 5 Share a video that’ll make your crush laugh.
What can I talk about with my crush over text?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned in life?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever said or done in front of someone you liked?
- What’s the last concert you went to?
How do I pop my crush topic?
Get the convo going with a discussion about a common interest, like a television show, movie, book series, or sports team. Then see where things go from there. Let your crush know you’re thinking of them, even when you’re focused on other things (like cramming for your biology midterm).